Hope that help
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing and managing projects- according to predetermined timelines. This position must work with project team members, clients and contractors; along with ensuring quality control throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manages project development from bid phase to the beginning of start-up.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Works with sales team, engineering, procurement and other stakeholders to complete project charter, outlining scope, goals/deliverables, budget and timing.
- Develops and continually updates the project schedule to identify when specific tasks need to be performed.
- Acts as a mediator between team members and stakeholders.
- Resolves issues and solves problems throughout project lifecycle.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior project management experience is preferred but not required.
- Must have technical project management experience ie. Project manager with experience at a valve company.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|