The Project Engineer is responsible for designing solutions for product applications
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Designs, specifies and interprets P&ID’s, BOM’s and O&M’s.
• Provides submittal and start-up support.
• Assists in evaluating customer specifications to designate the proper solution, accurate BOM’s and capital/operating cost estimates.
• Completes required bids and proposals by required internal due date.
• Confirms product performance by designing and conducting operational tests.
• Reads and interprets blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer generated reports.
• Bachelor’s degree Chemical Engineering
• Experience with AutoCAD.
• Experience with designing piping systems a+
• Ability to perform calculations needed for drawing creation.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, etc.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, etc.
• AutoCAD Design software; Internet software; Excel Spreadsheet software and Word, Adobe Word Processing software.
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|