Performs any combination of tasks to assemble standard products using tools to drill, fit, wire and fasten with minimal tolerances.
A. Education / Experience
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- No experience required.
B. Specific Job Knowledge
- Ability to use common hand tools and tape measures.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Read and interpret work instructions.
- Read and interpret standard customer drawing.
- Perform standard assembly.
- Other duties as assigned.
B. Equipment Used
- Hand tools.
- Hand power tools.
- Pallet trucks.
- Stud gun.
|Job Category||Manufacturing Jobs|