Assemble, test, and repair precision electromechanical, mechanical, and optical parts, assemblies, and Systems using hand tools, power tools, precision instruments, and test equipment. Read blueprints, schematics, and technical orders to determine methods and sequence of assembly operations. Meet production schedule, quality, cost, delivery, and safety objectives for System assembly and integration.
* Assemble, align, test, components into custom Systems, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, and templates.
* Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to blueprint specifications and customer specifications using instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and height gauges.
* Solder and wire electrical and electronic components in specified location on assembly.
* Repair, rework, and calibrate assemblies to meet operational tolerances.
* Fabricate parts using shop equipment as required.
* Produce/assemble Systems that meet established quality goals.
* Plan and establish assembly sequences to meet production and Project goals. When missing these goals, work with Manufacturing Supervisor and Project Manager to develop and implement corrective action plans.
* AA Degree in Automated Machinery or equivalent work experience.
* 2 years, electronics technical experience with additional Mechanical ability and knowledge preferred.
* Proven ability to investigate, analyze, resolve and follow through on problems.
* Working knowledge of materials, tooling, machine tools, and manufacturing processes.
* Must be able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
* Self-motivated team player with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
|Job Category||Manufacturing Jobs|