The primary function is to support Program Engineering, Customer Service and Operations through document management processes. This includes ensuring compliance with ISO-9001 documentation control and retention requirements.
- Assist Project Engineering to load BOM’s into new quotes
- May create Part Numbers, BOMs, Routers, and Drawings
- Match incoming RFQ packages with documents of file.
- Retrieve necessary documents and specifications for engineering review.
- Assist in creating (via CAD software) customer provided drawings into documents for use on the production floor.
- Assists in creating Engineering Change Orders.
- Assists Customer Focused Teams and Manufacturing Engineering to support their efforts during New Product Introductions to assure a smooth transition of the paperwork into production
- Enter ITAR and EAR classification into the MRP system.
- Examines documents, such as Bills of Materials, drawings and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
- Confers with document originators or engineering personnel to resolve discrepancies and compiles required changes to documents.
- Will actively seek to improve existing systems and processes
- Associates Degree
- 2 years’ experience preferred in Documentation Control in the same or similar Manufacturing industry.
- High aptitude for CAD, Solidworks, MS Office and database applications required.
- Demonstrated proficiency for oral and written communication.
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|