Documentation includes product operation and maintenance manuals, price lists, testing and inspection reports, technical bulletins, standard operating procedures, checklists and forms. In addition, this position will also assist the Engineering Department with administrative tasks and documentation for custom-ordered products.
1. Receive requests to create and/or modify documents from various departments.
2. Work with all staff to clarify information requests as needed.
3. Assign document numbers, update or create new documents and review for accuracy.
4. Release and communicate approved document creation/change orders.
5. Maintain and improve documentation repository system.
6. Provide administrative support with copying and scanning of files.
Education / Experience
1. High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
2. Possess good attention to detail.
3. Good organizational and communication skills.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
5. Two+ years’ experience with documentation in a manufacturing environment
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|